Monday, October 29, 2007

One good turn deserves another

So last night my sister got locked in my bathroom for 2 hours, the landlord yelled at me we got in a fight and now shes breaking my lease so I can move. I'm going to take them to court. My moms standard poodle was hit by a car and killed last night and apartments are expensive out here if I want something nice on the west side. But I don't want a roommate. I'm going to have to settle for a 1 bd..sheesh. I don't want to..maybe I can find something nice near Judy Garlands old house. we shall see...*F* Quartz Hill and my slum lords. I want hard wood floors

1 comment:

Mr. Karswell said...

We had to finally move over the hill into the valley to get us some hardwood floor action. Life in Tarzana wasn't bad for a couple years but we slowly bored of it all (even Crazy Tokyo Sushi) and moved again. Now I'm back in the midwest and it feels great to not only have our old family and friends around us, but also the hardwood floor action. Again.

Say hi to LA for us!
---Karswell