Friday, November 2, 2007

fire burn and couldron bubble...




My work threw a Haunted house, I think this is Quincy...It was wonderfully fun! Kids were totally crying.









Don't laugh..this was AFTER work..you know, tired and sweaty and big faced well...I HAD to take a picture with the head of our center..because we both had good taste in costumes. My ex likes this costume, of course generally the shirt is lower ;)







And last night me and some friends went to Dia De Los Muertos on Olvera St..it was beautiful and haunting, sad and festive..didn't get our faces painted..but we had a wonderful time nonetheless. They were celebrating children who died before their 156th birthday, people who were unmarried and a pillar of their community who passed a few months ago. I have more pictures but I AM

No comments: