Monday, November 5, 2007

As sure as night is dark and day is light ... Because you're mine, I walk the line

Today I scour the pages of the classifieds for a new domicile to no avail. I did go and look in old downtown at a teeny little 1 bd for only $700 we will see if I can stand such a small place. I really want something lavish..I'm spoiled. I want 2 bedrooms even if I don't use the second one..you never know when you might have company or need an office, spare closet or place to stick a step dad. *sigh* today is a day of crazies. A woman called convinced there is an odour coming from the room across the hall which our hotel investigated and found nothing, she also states a person across the hall has a disgusting "STD" cough..she knows..because SHE is a nurse. Supposedly STDs have found a new breed, they are contagious and are now airborne...no sexual transmission here. I guess she knows what a Gonorrhea/Chlamydia cough sounds like..lol. earlier she had check out of our downtown hotel because the engineers in the building didn't know how to handle so many volts of electricity and they were going to burn the city down...safety issue there. But nothing beats the health code violation of the man with the airborne STD. yes you heard me right.. AIR....BORN...STD..BUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA....



Yesterday I bought him a leather jacket. Yes I'm one of THOSE crazy dog ladies.

No comments: